|উৎপত্তি স্থল:||শানসি, চীন|
|মডেল নম্বার:||BL- কাঁচা খাদ্য উপাদান|
|ন্যূনতম চাহিদার পরিমাণ:||1 কিলোগ্রাম|
|প্যাকেজিং বিবরণ:||ড্রাম, কার্টন|
|পরিশোধের শর্ত:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, ওয়েস্টার্ন ইউনিয়ন, মানিগ্রাম|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|সি এ এস নং.:||9050-36-6||Einecs নং.:||232-940-4|
|উৎস:||মাড়||শেলফ জীবন:||২ বছর|
|MOQ:||1 কিলোগ্রাম||নমুনা:||পাওয়া যায়|
Raw Food Material Bulk Maltodextrin Powder Starch Extract CAS 9050-36-6
1. Introduction of Maltodextrin
Maltodextrin is also called water-soluble dextrin or enzymatic dextrin. Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide, a carbohydrate composed of many other sugar molecules. It is made from various types of starch as raw materials, which are hydrolyzed, converted, purified and dried by the enzymatic process to a low degree. The raw materials are starchy corn, rice, etc. It can also be refined starch, such as corn starch, wheat starch, tapioca starch, etc. The composition of maltodextrin is closely related to its hydrolysis process, starch type and the presence of other components in starch (such as protein, fat, etc.). The DE value not only indicates the degree of hydrolysis but also is an important indicator to grasp the characteristics of the product. Maltodextrin has the characteristics of low sweetness, no peculiar smell, easy digestion, low heat, good solubility, low fermentation, good filling effect, not easy to absorb moisture, strong thickening, good carrier, good stability and difficult to deteriorate. It can change the freezing point of the system, inhibit the growth of ice crystals, replace fat, improve the texture, and be used as a spray or drying carrier. Maltodextrin contains a large number of polysaccharides, and also contains calcium, iron and other trace elements and minerals that are beneficial to the human body, and can promote the normal metabolism of the human body.
2. Parameters of Maltodextrin
|Place of Origin||China|
|Storage||Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.|
|Validity||Two years if properly stored.|
|Shelf Life||Two years under a good storage situation and stored away from direct sunlight.|
3. Functions of Maltodextrin
1. It is used to increase viscosity, and enhance product dispersibility and solubility. Maltodextrin has better emulsifying and thickening effects.
2. Due to the low DE value of maltodextrin, the degree of reaction is small, and it can be used as an inert embedding material for sensitive chemicals.
3. It can be used as an excellent carrier for various sweeteners, flavors, fillers and pigments to ensure the pure flavor of the loaded substances.
4. Maltodextrin is easily absorbed by the human body and can be used in functional milk powder for athletes, patients, infants and young children, such as sucrose-free milk powder and sports drinks. Make the product volume expansion, not easy to agglomerate, instant, good preparation, and improve the nutritional price.
5. The freezing point of the product can be changed without changing the content of soluble solids in the system, the growth of ice crystals can be inhibited, the ice particles can be expanded and finely expanded, the viscous performance is good, the sweetness is mild, the mouth is clean and the taste is good.
6. Adding maltodextrin to candy can reduce the sweetness of the system, increase the toughness of the candy, prevent sand from returning and melting, improve the flavor of the system and prolong the shelf life. This also has positive significance for the prevention of dental caries, high blood pressure and diabetes.
7. Maltodextrin can form a gel structure and retain water and is often used as a texture modifier. When the DE value is 3~5, it can produce a texture and taste similar to fat, and it is a high-quality fat substitute.
8. In biscuits or other convenience foods, make the product not stick to the teeth, leave no residue, the shape and appearance are clear, smooth and full, reduce defective products, and prolong the shelf life of the product.
4. Application of Maltodextrin
1. Maltodextrin is used as a food drying aid. Maltodextrin has good fluidity, solubility, strong heat resistance, low hygroscopicity, no agglomeration, no peculiar smell, and will not cover other raw materials even in the state of high concentration The flavor and aroma have a good carrier effect. It is often used as a drying aid in the drying process of fruit juice products, thereby preventing the caking of fruit juice powder products, increasing the solubility of the product, and improving the product structure.
2. Application of maltodextrin in embedding Maltodextrin is one of the good wall materials for food microcapsules. Microencapsulation technology has been widely used in biology, medicine, food, pesticides, cosmetics and other fields.
3. Application of maltodextrin in milk powder
Due to its own characteristics, maltodextrin can expand the volume of the product, is not easy to agglomerate, and has good reconstitution properties. When added to dairy products such as milk powder, it has the functions of emulsifying, thickening, increasing solubility, and improving taste.
4. Maltodextrin is a recognized food additive that is easy to digest and non-toxic.
5. FAQ of Maltodextrin
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Maltodextrin